CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER PROGRAMS FOR NEW & RETURNING DRIVERS
We believe that every CDL-A driver deserves top pay, consistent freight, quality equipment, and a supportive atmosphere wherever you are on your driver journey. From new drivers to experienced professionals, we have what it takes to get you on the road to success.
Freymiller’s New Driver Program features:
- One-on-one on-the-job training
- PeopleNet system education
- Learn all company policies and procedures
- Final road test exam
Once you pass, you’ll be upgraded to your own tractor!
Finishing Program for recent CDL graduates features:
Our Finishing Program takes the foundation of a trucking school and develops the student into a professional driver.
- Best training in the industry
- Drive all across the United States hauling a variety of product(s)
- Supervised by an experienced driver
As a Freymiller trainee, you will increase responsibilities, and eventually act as a first seat driver. This allows the trainee to hit the ground running after training is complete!
Restore Program for experienced drivers who have been off the road:
Our Restore Program aims to get drivers up to speed after an extended break from driving (local or more than 3 years)
- Run with an experienced trainer
- Hands-on training and work trainer supervision
- Get the most opportunities to sharpen your skills!
As a Freymiller truck driver, you’ll enjoy use of our newly renovated driver facility featuring:
- Family atmosphere with open door policy
- Free Wi-Fi
- Theater-style seating
- Exercise room
- Video game room