CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER PROGRAMS FOR NEW & RETURNING DRIVERS
Freymiller has the REAL team freight and miles your qualified Class A truck driving team needs for high team pay. Join Freymiller and your truck driving team will enjoy better pay, an established freight base, newer equipment and a homegrown, family atmosphere you’ll love.
Freymiller’s New Driver Program features:
- One-on-one on-the-job training
- PeopleNet system education
- Learn all company policies and procedures
- Final road test exam
Once you pass, you’ll be upgraded to your own tractor!
Finishing Program for recent CDL graduates features:
Our Finishing Program takes the foundation of a trucking school and develops the student into a professional driver.
- Best training in the industry
- Drive all across the United States hauling a variety of product(s)
- Supervised by an experienced driver
As a Freymiller trainee, you will increase responsibilities, and eventually act as a first seat driver. This allows the trainee to hit the ground running after training is complete!
Restore Program for experienced drivers who have been off the road:
Our Restore Program aims to get drivers up to speed after an extended break from driving (local or more than 3 years)
- Run with an experienced trainer
- Hands-on training and work trainer supervision
- Get the most opportunities to sharpen your skills!
As a Freymiller truck driver, you’ll enjoy use of our newly renovated driver facility featuring:
- Family atmosphere with open door policy
- Free wifi
- Theater-style seating
- Exercise room
- Video game room