How is Freymiller taking your health and safety into consideration with regard to COVID- 19?
- Everyone has individual rooms at the hotel.
- Meals for breakfast and lunch are served in individual containers.
- Orientation class attendees and office staff will have their temperature checked each day to ensure no one is symptomatic.
- Classroom seating is spread out to follow social distancing recommendations of the CDC.
- Classroom area is wiped down and disinfected several times throughout the day.
- Drivers are welcome to wear protective gloves and masks if they prefer to do so.
- Tractors are thoroughly detailed and disinfected prior to use by a new driver.
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout the building.
- Anyone (including vendors/office employees) seeking to enter Freymiller property must have their temperature taken to ensure they are not symptomatic.
- Office personnel have been practicing safe social distances as recommended by the CDC.
- Every Friday, Freymiller has a professional cleaning service sanitize and disinfect our offices.
An individual found to have a temperature at or above 100.4 degrees or exhibits other COVID-19 symptoms
will be asked to leave the premises. They will be asked to follow certain CDC guidance protocol before returning.
By attending Freymiller’s orientation classes, you acknowledge that your involvement and/or participation is
voluntary, and you are acting under your own free will. Freymiller undertakes no direct legal or financial
responsibility for your personal health or wellbeing while you are participating in orientation classes including
contracting any potential illnesses.